Thursday 11 August 2016

10 health & Fitness Q&A




1. Are protein shakes good to consume post work-out?

I personally don't take any protein shakes any more! Why? Because I have a very strong view that dairy milk isn't good for grown humans. Only about 2% of the population can digest milk. I have seen some dieticians on T.V shows recommending to keep ingesting milk so our body becomes resistant to it! 

I mean how crazy is that? Why would you force the body to ingest another specie fluid? and not to mention the suffering that the animal goes through so we all have access to its babies fluid!

You might be thinking why is this crazy woman talking about milk on a whey protein subject? well I'll explain you briefly: When milk is being processed its divided into 2 different processes: one to produce milk, one to produce cheese. Once cheese is produced, they are left with this liquid that (before whey protein was popular) they used to just get rid off.

 But one day, they decided to analyse this liquid and realised it was full of protein. They then processed this liquid further and what was left? Whey and casein protein! So they thought to themselves: - How can we sell this instead of wasting it? - A smart person said: "Well, athletes need plenty of protein in their diet, so why don't we process this further add some flavouring and shit, make all athletes drink it and promote it so everyone that wants to look like those athletes basically has to drink it?" - Perfect! boom! millionaires! Now whey proteins companies are a boom in every economic market!



I used to drink it before but I was never so bloated! Also my skin looked terrible. I was at that obsessive stage where I was reducing calories to lose more weight because I wasn't seeing any changes in the scale (I know that scale isn't important but I wasn't seeing a change on how I looked in front of the mirror either). 

I informed myself, stopped drinking it and guess what happened? Started to see changes immediately. This doesn't happen to everyone I know that. I simply can't digest it properly and that was the main reason. But I personally wouldn't recommend to drink this processed powder that claims many "health benefits". It is also proved that in some cases taking it every day for certain amount of time it can cause kidney failures between other things. 

Unless you are competing to be a body builder or training to go to the olympics you certainly DON'T need this processed powder. If you just want to look lean and you train about 1 hour a day or every second day, you DO NOT need this powder! High protein meals will do the job perfectly and you will stay in better health! 

If you are vegetarian or vegan and want or need extra little bit of protein I advise you to go for a natural plant based protein like the Sun warrior one or the Nua natural ones which are made of hemp, rice, pea protein, etc...

If you want to read a very good article about proteins click here: http://nutritionstudies.org/no-whey-man-ill-pass-on-protein-powder/

2. How to start when you have more than 3 stone to lose?


I have lost nearly 5 stones since I started my journey. I really do know how hard it is. I know the mental challenge that we have to go through to lose weight! 

I want to start to start mentioning how hungry I genuinely used to be when gaining weigh/while over weight. I used to wake-up at 3 am and felt a pain in my stomach of hunger. I don't think that everyone understands that feeling of not begin able to stop eating ever! because you are genuinely never full! I think is worth mentioning this in case you are going through the same I did. Understanding the following, is a great start to any weight loss journey!

Since I studied nutrition I think I understood this problem I had. I learned that there is 2 hormones that are called "the hungry hormones": leptin & ghrelin

Leptin is in charge of decreasing your appetite (appetite suppressor). Levels are low when you are thin, high when you are overweight! I learned that some people (generally overweight) have built up a resistance to the appetite-suppresing effects of leptin (affecting many over weight people out there by feeling hungry constantly)
 And not to mention when emotions come in this get worse.

In the other hand we have the other hunger hormone: 'ghrelin' which research suggest that this hormone play a big role in determining how quickly hunger comes back after we eat. Normally gherlin levels go up dramatically before you eat; (this is when you feel hungry). They go down for about three hours after a meal.

Now, you can balance the effects of this hormones by disciplining yourself! following this advice:

1. Eat 6 times a day

2. Those meals have to be carefully planned according to your lifestyle, for example if you work Mon-Fri prepare on Sunday little bags with almonds and fruit for your snacks

3. Eating so often will ease your head. Knowing that a meal or snack is around the corner will make it easy for you to control your appetite

4. It is important not to feel restrictive so make sure you have 1 cheat meal a week  ( a pizza, a burger, take away, etc) and a small one (a little bit of ice-cream, small chocolate, some crisps, some popcorn etc) If you feel like it. This meal has to be schedule and is not a license to pig out. It is here where you have to practice portion, moderation and balance!

5. Alcohol needs to be moderate it. Empty calories will only be sabotaging your progress!

6. Drink plenty of water! Beign hydrated not only helps to flush toxins and keep you feeling full it also helps to don't get the hungry hormones confused with thirst!

EXERCISE WISE:

To the contrary of what a personal trainer would tell you I personally think you don't have to kill yourself in the gym. I mean It obviously does helps. But what those personal trainer don't understand is the mental state that we are on when wanting to lose weight. 

I founded myself feeling restrictive and at the same time, exercising was so hard mentally, so I started by walking in the treadmill to get some type of condition into me. So exercise wise my advice is do it slowly. Build some condition before you get into a fitness plan. So start by walking, maybe jogging and then, find an activity that you like like: Zumba, a DVD, dancing classes and aim to do it at least 3 times a week. 


3. How to deal with muscle soreness after working out


When muscles are required to muscle harder than they're used to, or in a different way, it is believed to cause microscopic damage to the muscle fibres, resulting in muscle soreness.

There is no one simple way to treat the pain, Nothing is proven to be 100% effective but things that generally work are:

- Ice-packs
- Massage
- Foam rolling
- Tender-point acupressure
- Anti-inflammatory drugs such as: aspirin or ibuprofen (which I'm not a fan of)
- Light walk or  a swim 
- Rest

Remember that before exercising warming up your muscles will reduce your chance of injury and improve your performance

4. How do you know when you have lost enough weight and when to stop?


In my personal experience when I was 80kg plus I use to think that I was going to be happy at 70kg. When I got there I was like no maybe at 65, same at 60 and now I have been very happy at 57kilograms. One good way to guide you is the BMI chart. And as this chart is not 100% accurate as it doesn't measure muscle mass is a good way to more or less guide you to be in a healthy weight:



5. Are vitamin C supplements full of sugar?


If your vitamin C contains ingredients such as: corn syrup, sugar, grape juice concentrate, modified corn starch, purple, berry colour, glucose syrup, sucrose, etc. More likely yes it does contains quiet a lot of sugar. 

The ones that have the most sugar are liquid or gummy forms—and the gummies actually stick to your teeth, which can cause cavities.

Tablet forms of vitamins and supplements generally have the least sugar

Don't go for one that has 100 different ingredients. Choose a vitamin without food colouring in it. Most of them will have some sugar in it but make sure this ingredient is at the bottom of the list not in the first ingredients. Last thing you want is to chose one that the first thing listed is sugars or syrups as it would be the main ingredient. 

Also if you see corn syrup, sucralose or aspartame on the list put it down.

6. What nutrients should go into every meal in order to be healthy?


Some people has trouble of how to put a meal together as you read here and there not to eat too much protein or not to have 2 different types of carbohydrates etc. But don't complicate yourself too much.

We have 3 main Macro nutrients (protein, carbohydrates and fats) and the we also have micronutrients that are mainly (vitamins and minerals) found mainly in vegetables, fruits, seeds, etc

So Make sure you have a generous portion of each in a full day. So in a full day you should have included each macro nutrient  in most of your meals and plenty micronutrients. 

Basically choose one of each section in the following table. And your snacks base them on fruits, nuts, seeds, homemade bites etc. 





7. Is it enough to work-out for only 30 minutes in order to burn fat?


Absolutely! The fat-burning process in ongoing throughout the entire day, even when sleeping. However, there are points during exercise when you will burn more fat.

If you exercise 30 minutes efficiently you will burn fat through the whole day. The fitter you are, the more efficient your body becomes at getting you back to a resting metabolism.

Strenght workouts only burn 180-300 calories in an hour. However, strength training exercises also gradually increase the size of your muscles. Each pound of muscle tissue on your body burns through about 35-38 calories every day, and this burning process is not limited to the hours following your exercise session. As the size of your muscles increases, your body burns through even more of your calories reserves every day to meet your ongoing energy needs.

So yes as long as you do a good workout you can be fit, burn enough fay in a 30 minute workout. Remember to at least do it 3 times a week in order to see results.


8. Does muscle weights more than fat?


Muscle does not weight more than fat, any more than lead weights more than feathers. A pound is a pound. A kilo is a kilo. Where misunderstanding often comes in is that muscle is much more dense than fat, so that, by volume, it seems to weight more. that is, a pound os muscle occupies less space than a pound of fat.




9. Are protein bars ok to lose weight?


The truth: it depends! There are healthy protein bars, and then there are some that might as well be a snickers chocolate bar, considering how much sugar and fat they contain! 

Just because there bars are the size of a candy bar, it doesn't mean you should think of them as a snack. A lot of them have as much as 400 calories! If you are eating one as a snack, you should stick to the ones that are around 200-250 calories. At the end of the day, I don't care how "nutrient-packed" your favourite protein bar might be; If you eat too much of it, you're going to gain weight

Many bars sold today contain an insane amount of sugar. Bars that look healthy often have 30 or more grams of sugar which is more than the amount in a candy bar. While you look at the grams of sugar, also review the ingredients. There are some bars that have only 4 to 5 ingredients like almonds, dates, peanut butter, etc.- those are great! On the other hand, there are bars that has more than 56 ingredients. It doesn't matter what health benefits the bar may claim to have. You have to treat a protein bar as you would any other food, and if you see too many unfamiliar words on the ingredients list, just put it back on the shelf!

Also, many bars might not contain sugar as such but they are packed with artificial sweeteners that might be ok calorie wise but they are terrible for your health.


10.  Is it better to do weights first then cardio or the other way around?


 For most women, the right answer is at the weight racks.

See, when it comes to slimming down and shaping up, strength training and cardio work best in that order. Here's why: When you start your workout with weights, by the time you get to the treadmill or bike your anaerobic energy systems will resort to burning fat to keep your aerobic system going strong. That means more calories burned, not just in the gym, but after your cool-down, too. 
This is what is best in science but at the end of the day I always advice anyone to do what is best for them. I know great woman with great physic that does it all the way around and works for them. So do what works best for you but do it!


46 comments:

  1. Hi. I have lost weight but my query is, Can legs be toned up to remove cellulite? I run and have started weights etc in the gym. I go to the gym 4-6 times a week and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I think it's the first time it's clicked with me as I have tried gyms before in my younger days. Any like yourself what protein I need I like to get from my food. I have been learning a lot over the past year through my little sisters illness about food and what we put into out bodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cellulite it has proved to disappear in some cases with a change in your diet. So yes you can make it disappear or at least improve it. So of course you can. Eat clean, train hard and you will for sure see changes. Keep it up and most importantly don't give up

      Delete
    2. You can easily find legal steroids for sale. Those wondering where to buy legal steroids can check out major retailers, the best legal anabolic steroids for muscle gain

      Delete
    3. I NEED A SPELL CASTER TO GET MY EX LOVER BACK WHATSAPP +1(424)-261-8520

      I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by DR LARRY on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my wife so much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed her so much, I have tried all other means to get her back but couldn't. I contacted DR LARRY and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours, DR LARRY released her up to know how much i loved and wanted her And opened her eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again as I`m the most happiest man on earth. All thanks goes to DR LARRY for the excessive work that he has done for me for helping me get my ex back . here is his email assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com whatsapp him on +1(424)-261-8520. and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly,

      Delete
  2. Great article! Thanks for the share!
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy. I have shed pounds yet my question is, Can legs be conditioned up to evacuate cellulite? I run and have begun weights and so on in the rec center. I go to the exercise center 4-6 times each week and I'm completely getting a charge out of it. I believe it's the first occasion when it's clicked with me as I have attempted exercise centers before in my more youthful days. Any like yourself what protein I require I jump at the chance to get from my sustenance. I have been taking in a considerable measure over the previous year through my younger siblings ailment about sustenance and what we put into out bodies. Anytime Fitness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bewitched after reading its well-knowned website and blogsite about the lofty idea of suspension trainer. It is a home gym equipment which gives you proper trainer to stay fit and slim and its online shopping intrument such as home gym equipment is unable describe word. If you have any plan to buy some body bulding instrument you may have the option to log in lts site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing testimony of a real and powerful love Spell to get your Ex back fast? After 13 yrs of marriage,a very big problem occurred in my Marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband.so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he [visited.Unityspelltemple@gmail.com]. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Dr.Unity, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at:[ Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ],you can also call or Add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464

    ReplyDelete
  6. "When milk is being processed its divided into 2 different processes: one to produce milk, one to produce cheese. Once cheese is produced, they are left with this liquid that (before whey protein was popular) they used to just get rid off." I agree with these words but without https://www.biceps-shop.com/best-casein-protein/ you cannot grow thin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Wilson Jenni cannada, I am really pleased with this

    service. I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic

    or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of

    all my love problems and court case, but I reached the point where I

    knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man

    called dr. Gregor. I never in a million years would have thought I’d

    be writing a letter like this, but when I nearly lost to Davis in one of

    our stupid court cases after he broke up with me, I thought I had

    lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back

    to me again and i will loose the case. I read a testimony by a man

    called Taylor Borg about how dr. Gregor helped him to get a win in a

    court case concerning divorce settlement against his adulterous

    wife and how life have been very favourable to him through the help

    of dr. Gregor. Below is his website if you will like to know more.
    http://drgregorspiritualt.wixsite.com/mysite
    Email
    drgregorspiritualtemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these tips I was just looking for basic fitness tips for being healthy in life......

    Power Pack 2016

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi everyone!
    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from Califonia USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 25hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also ok with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and takecare of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife clearable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man, if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call him +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi everyone!!!
    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from Califonia USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 25hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also ok with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and takecare of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife clearable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man, if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call him +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi everyone!!!

    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3 months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man,
    if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his
    Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call him +2348160153829
    Save Your Crumbling Relationship

    ReplyDelete
  13. How to get your Ex Boyfriend back after a breakup, I’m extremely happy that me and my ex-boyfriend are living together again.
    I' m Mary from England, My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
    His website: https://unityspelltemple.wordpress.com/2016/04/08/welcome-to-my-website-dr-unity-temple/

    ReplyDelete
  14. But i have always heard that dairy milk is really essential for a healthy living as it is a great source of calcium..?
    hoboken urgent care

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting blog and I really like your work and must appreciate you work for the health and and body care..
    teatox & night cleanse et morning boost

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wanted to thank you for this great read.Thanks for sharing
    Ultimate Body Fitness Guide

    ReplyDelete
  19. body boss result &body boss method

    Please keep sharing more and more information about this.This is a good information of the fashion licensing articles and really like your site.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i like your post its so helpful for anyone for education purpose today we work at fitness brand share my post Eco slim in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    body boss result & body boss method

    ReplyDelete
  22. I agree with you. Thank you for sharing the update.

    body boss result & body boss methods

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing.
    Choose a Gym wisely wherein you can truly enjoy the benefits of being its member and feel at home. You can experience this at the Gym and Fitness Center in Jubilee Hills, that will help you get into better shape.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!


    body boss result & body boss method

    ReplyDelete
  25. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot . I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. Thank you for sharing your article about 10 health & Fitness Q&A. If You interested to know more information please visit http://onedaytop.com/pineapple-juice-helps-get-rid-cough/


    ReplyDelete
  26. Its so unfortunate that my husband left me after five years in marriage. thought he finally left the house in the third year of our marriage just because i was unable to conceive. i wonder what happened to Andrea Delacruz my husband that makes him leave the house. he is a God fearing person and very humble. i know that leaving me wasn't ordinary. we dated for seven months and i never notice such character in him before i married him. i cried and wept through my days and night because i really love Andrea Delacruz my husband. in the process of crying and thinking, i recall that his grand mom never support our marriage, she never wanted me to be married to the family. i never give up and i prayed for God to intervene. one a faithful day it was a Thursday morning when my fellow college in my working place noticed my attitude and behaviour seems different from the real me and i never wanted to disclosed my Family issues but i shared with her my feeling and what i have been going through. she told me that something similar to these happened to her Elder sister and she told me that everything will be fine. she later invite me to her house to meet her elder sister then i opened up to her and she refers me to a man called Dr. Sambo and i did just as she said. i called Dr. Sambo immediately and he respond to my call in that moment and the first thing he said was 'WOMAN WOMAN' you have to believe and have faith that your problem will be solved. i asked, what should i do? then he said to me in two days time my husband will be back and i asked, Dr. Sambo is this going to be real? the last thing he said was that i will testify of his work. i did just as instructed and i watch for good forty-eight {48} hours. hmmmm, it was a good night time at 10:05pm within the days that Dr. Sambo told me that my husband Andrea Delacruz will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying HONEY!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my husband standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for him to come back home. Guess what in six days after i noticed my system and my body temperature is changed and i went to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in me which means i am pregna i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks Dr. Sambo so much and my lovely collage who directed me to Dr. Sambo if you have any problem or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, i plead you to contact Dr. Sambo

    Dr. Sambo E-MAIL: divinespellhome@gmail.com

    Dr. Sambo PHONE: +2348145810121

    ( Go through his site for more details)
    Indeed, he is a great and a lovely man, God bless him for uniting my family.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Candidates who are done with gseb results 2018 , HSE exams might be eagerly waiting for the declaration of HSE 2018 results
    www.gseb.org

    ReplyDelete
  28. Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save you marriage fast.My Name Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,Call/WhatsApp: : +2348071622464 , his website: https://urgentspell.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete
  29. Urgent effective love Spell caster to help you bring back ex lover & save you marriage fast contact:Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee!.
    My Name Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Call/WhatsApp:+2348071622464 ,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,his website: https://urgentspell.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dr,UZOYA IS TRULY A GOD ON EARTH HERE HIS FACEBOOK PAGE
    FB.ME/DRUZOYASPELLTEMPLE
    ...I almost lost my life when my lover of 6yrs left to be with another woman. I cried and sober every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help.And i saw a testimony of a spell caster who help a girl called Michelle and i said let me give it a try so i contact him for help and he cast a love spell for me which i use in getting my love back and now i am a happy woman.For what you have done for me, i will not stop sharing your good name to people out there for the good work you done for me. I hope God blesses you as much as you have help me to get my Love back, it is ideal i published this on a local newspaper for Dr in other to brings more customers to him, he worth more of this and his reward are sure. contact him on; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com his cell phone number is +13019098775 he is the only answer to your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  31. A lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius via email: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I NEED A SPELL CASTER TO GET MY EX LOVER BACK WHATSAPP +1(424)-261-8520

    I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by DR LARRY on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my wife so much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed her so much, I have tried all other means to get her back but couldn't. I contacted DR LARRY and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours, DR LARRY released her up to know how much i loved and wanted her And opened her eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again as I`m the most happiest man on earth. All thanks goes to DR LARRY for the excessive work that he has done for me for helping me get my ex back . here is his email assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com whatsapp him on +1(424)-261-8520. and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly,

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great post.Thanks for one marvelous posting! I enjoyed reading it;The information was very useful. Please kindly visit our site to get more information about Fitness Tips .

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have read your articles, I liked a lot of what you said, thanks very much.
    Good comment on the blog.
    This program here has helped me,too a lot , check it out if you like to see and buy :>>> http://mycut.me/C1HAfk2

    ReplyDelete
  36. Brose www.norton.com/setup & start install or downloading the Setup .enter product key for Activation. If still face Norton Antivirus issues then contact Norton Support Help Number Ireland +353 1442 8988.
    Visit: Norton Support Ireland Number +353 1442 8988.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great Post, Dial Printer Repair Services Number Ireland +353-1442-8988 & get online support for all printer brands like HP, Brother, Epson, Canon etc. we fix printer issues like setup, install, drivers, wifi network connectivity, paper jam, not printing etc in Ireland get more information visit here Printer Repair Services Number Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  38. Contact Microsoft Outlook Support Help Number Ireland +353-1442-8988. Outlook Experts will fix issue like Forget password, Recovery Email, Sign, login issue, Dial Outlook Contact Support number Ireland
    Visit: Outlook Contact Support number Ireland

    ReplyDelete