Monday 1 August 2016

My Best Friend's Wedding




As I wasn't able to snapchat one of one of the most important days on my best friends life I decided to write a blogpost with all the details on this very special day for her. 

I asked my BFF if she was ok for me to share this with you all and she was more than happy! 

I would like to start talking about the venue, (pictured above). The wedding took place in the groom's 'holiday home' which is about 40 minutes away from our city. As you can see on picture, it is situated on a dam. (A dam is a body of water confined by a barrier). This dam of water gives an absolutely beautiful view and you can admire it from the pool of the house. So definitely a very romantic and relaxing spot, ideal to tie the knot.

The registration wedding took place inside the house before the ceremony. The ceremony took place  outside in front of a beautiful chapel that is within the house grounds. The reception was in one of the beautiful gardens which was decorated with hundreds of flowers. (see pictures below)



The picture above was taken just a few moments after the civil registration. Doesn't she looks stunning? And you have to check out her shoes! I absolutely love the fact that they weren't the typical white bridal shoes!



After the registration, we all had a little cocktail, champagne, pictures and then we moved to the second part of the day which was the actual ceremony. As the little chapel is tiny,  the chairs were accommodated outside the little chapel just as an outside church!

The bride refused to have the typical red carpet, so they placed original persian rugs all over which gave it such a vintage, classy and elegant touch to the atmosphere. The flowers were so beautiful placed the whole place was vibrant with style. Here is pictures to visually describe it:





The dresses and styles were unreal. I wish I could publish pictures of my favourite dressed but I won't because I don't want to upset anyone who didn't make it in the post. But check out the sister of the bride in that stunning 2 pieces blue dress. And I couldn't leave out the stunning dress of the mother of the groom which it was a dress made specially for her in a Mexican shop where they paint all their dresses by hand. Is such an original concept. This shop is situated in a town called "San Miguel de Allende" so if you ever have the opportunity to go to this magical town make sure you visit this shop.






Then while we waited to go to the reception part for the dinner part we had drinks and canapés in this lounge area where they served shots of tequila and frutal fresh water. How beautiful does it looks? 


They also had special bottles of glassed water with their initials on the bottles in a gold print: How classy? Perfect for the next day to cure our hangover.



Moving on to the third part of the wedding. The party: Dinner, baby mango shots (pictured below), Bacardi, friends and my best friend, the only thing I could have asked for in that night is to have my hubby with me. But apart from that it was an unforgettable night!


Check out the dance floor. It was hand painted hours before the wedding. It is a new concept on weddings on which they paint any design you want on it. It could be the bride and groom initials, or any design you would like. My friend wanted to simulate a persian rug to keep a theme with the persian rugs at the ceremony:




Now have a look at the place itself. The tables were set up in a very original way as they weren't the typical 10 people table. They were all different shapes and sizes, different number of people would fit on each table. They were very carefully planned and accommodated in a way to suit everyone. Also I loved that all the centre pieces were different on each table! check pictures below of my favourite ones:










Then the night came, the music started we were ready to party and thankfully in Mexico speeches aren't a tradition so we didn't have to sit for over an hour begin hungry. lol. So we were all feed and happy. Then the waltz started as they played "mirrors" from Justin Timberlake. (so romantic)

Please have a look of this mini fireworks that came up as the bride and groom were dancing their waltz. -UNREAL-


After the dinner, they served a little dessert. But it was only a sorbet as the bride had planned this table pictured below. It was full of well made, delicious and  very fancy dessert bites such as: coffee cream, mini apple tarts, raspberry and chocolate mini cakes, macaroons, mini carrot cakes, eclairs, etc... Perfect for 


For me, the drinks of the night were this shots called 'baby mangos' and they are very popular in Mexico. The red granules around them is actually a type of sweet-spicy chilli that tastes awesome. They are made with mango juice, vodka and spicy red sauce. (OMG I'm salivating as I write this). I literally drank most of them (LOL).


I can't explain how lucky and blessed I felt to be able to live this day with my best friend. I enjoyed this wedding nearly as much as she did, I know that. I will always be able  to cherish this night with her for the rest of my life!


My girl friend picture above is also one of my best friends, she was my date for the night and I am also very lucky to have her as a friend. We could literally write a book with all the adventures we used to get up to when we were younger. LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! (As Enrique Iglesias would say: Si te vas yo tambien me voy...)

THE FOLLOWING DAY...

So after all this madness and an unforgettable night the peace and the hangover arrived the next day: How peaceful and tidy the place looks after the big day:


They gave bottles of water with their initials the next day for all the hangover people:


As happy as I look below I was dying. (If you watched my snaps that day you know what I'm talking about)


I want to end this blogpost with a few little stories I shared with the bride:

I meet her in college when I used to give her all the answers to the exams because she never studied once. It was so funny how we matched straight away. How, with looking at each other, we knew what we were thinking about anyone or any situation. 

The first time we actually went out to the club we ended up so drunk I called my mom to tell her I was going to stay at my friends house (her) and when we went into her house she was like: If my  mom asks you who you are tell her you are Ursula Ortuno (another Ursula that used to be with her in school) hahahaha! I was like how the hell am I going to pretend to be another Ursula? So funny. The next day we actually had college as It was a Monday bank holiday when. But we were so hangover we couldn't bother going to college so we got up at 8am and left. But waited until her mom left for work to go back in and sleep all day. (I'm actually in bits laughing writing this remembering that moment)

Anyway. I want to share a few words for her with you all:

Rata: Live every day with your husband as the first day you had as a married couple, find his funniest side, his most loveable side and hang to that thought every day of your life! If things are down, if you feel like you want to throw him out of the window (because you will) bring those good thoughts back to your head!

You know? I'm so happy you united your life with him because now that we are so far from each other at least I know you will never be alone. He will always be by your side! you two are complete together. I cannot imagine one without the other.

My little rat, I will never forget every single moment we have been through together, I would live it all over again. You know I will always have your back and as I said before I would cross the atlantic for you! 

Thanks for letting me be part of that day, one of the most important days on your life. I adore you and wish you a life full of happiness besides the love of your life.


4 comments:

  1. Are you going through a break-up or divorce? Do you need your Ex back fast? do not cry anymore, contact Dr .Unity powerful Love spell that work fast now!! I was hurt and heart broken when my husband breakup with me, and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get marred to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to Texas to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster called Dr.Unity that help with love spell in getting back lost lover back, and i decided to contact the same Dr.Unity and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 24hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so excited, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity for bringing back my man and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity and i guarantee you that he will help you,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464 ,visit his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .
    Mary Wilkie from USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Love spell caster to get your Ex lover back fast online.

    My husband and I have been married for about 6yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again. Dr.Unity is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact:
    Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .
    Call him or add him on whats-app: +2348071622464.
    Website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .
    Thanks again, you're the best!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce!.

    Hi everyone! I have just experience the wonders of Dr Ahmed love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, I told him about my husband that abandoned me about 6 months ago, and left home with all I had.. Dr Ahmed only told me to smile 3 times and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day Scott called me, I was just so shocked, I pick the call and couldn’t believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He come back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. I was so happy and called Dr Ahmed and thanked him; he only told me to share the good news all over the world... Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Ahmed… Here’s his contact. Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com Call/what’s-app him: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

    ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

    Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com

    Website https://ancientspiritspellcast1.wordpress.com

    WhatsApp +2347059715465

    ReplyDelete